AMG is pleased to announce that Michelle Clifton joined our consulting team this Monday the 20th February. Michelle is an Environmental Scientist with 10 years’ experience in air and noise consultancy and research. In addition to this, Michelle has experience in lighting, contaminated land and flood risk disciplines. Michelle strengthens our consulting team significantly and will be working closely with Craig Beyers, our Consulting Services Manager to continue to develop AMG’s consulting service offerings.
Michelle comes to us with a multitude of qualifications;
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Certified Air Quality Professional (CASANZ)
- Member of the Australian Acoustical Society
- Member of the Institute of Acoustics
- Practitioner of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment.
Michelle’s specific air quality capabilities include:
- Air quality impact assessments using various atmospheric dispersion models (CALPUFF, AUSPLUME, CALRoads, TAPM)
- Air pollutant emission inventories (US EPA AP-42 and AUS-NPI)
- Meteorological data analysis
- Ambient air data analysis
- Construction dust assessments and management plans
- Greenhouse gas assessments
- Planning air monitoring schemes
- Odour assessments
- Occupational Health & Safety monitoring for particulates and toxic air emissions
Specific noise capabilities include:
- Noise & vibration impact assessments using CadnaA and Soundplan
- Construction noise and vibration assessments and management plans
- Planning ambient noise monitoring schemes
- Occupational Health & Safety monitoring for noise exposure
To discuss your needs for air quality, noise or vibration assessments please contact our team on (07) 3333 1960.