Noise Impact Assessment
For community members, environmental noise can have a significant impact on their lives. Effectively managing these impacts requires consideration of noise at an early stage in every project. This allows for an understanding of both the sources of noise and the most cost-effective means of reducing the potential for impacts on the surrounding community.
With extensive experience providing noise impact assessment and control solutions to both large and small projects across Australia and internationally, the AMG team is able to provide cost effective, practical advice to assist your project.
AMG acoustic specialists are able to assist with a broad range of services including:
- Acoustic Design and Certification;
- Predictive Computational Acoustic / Noise Modelling;
- Acoustic Expert Evidence;
- Entertainment Noise Assessments, Monitoring & Control;
- Liquor Licence Assessments;
- Noise Monitoring;
- Occupational Noise Monitoring and Control;
- Research and Policy studies;
- Road Traffic and Transport Noise Studies; and
- Vibration Monitoring and Assessment.
If you would like some obligation free preliminary advice for a noise problem or a project please contact us on 1300 662 495 or use our web contact form and one of our experienced consultants will get back to you shortly.